Our client is an international foundation in Zug that engages in charitable projects. Through their partnerships in education, society, faith and climate, they enable changemakers to create societies and systems that work for everyone. The foundation develops and manages grants and programs in more than 90 countries.
Our client is looking for an experienced, proactive, multitasking
To provide organizational and administrative support to the Director and Foundation team.
The position is manifold covering the following Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the calendars for the Director and key team members.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare planning and documentation for meetings.
- Closely collaborate with IT, HR, compliance, and other supporting departments.
- Correspond effectively with external partners, consultants, and suppliers.
- Maintain and resolve various issues related to office administration, supplies and systems.
- Administrative and operational experience in an international and highly professional environment
- Solid IT skills, in particular Office 365 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype for Business
- Excellent English (and ideally also German) written and oral communication skills
- Database Management skills
- Experience in the international development or non-profit sector is considered a plus
- Experience in or affinity with the sustainability sector
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and proactively follows through to ensure high standards are met.
- Has the ability to self-manage, organize and plan effectively
- High energy and perseverance combined with a flexible “can do “ attitude
- Team spirit, high reliability, trustworthy and focussed work style as well as sense of organizational sensitivity
Our client offers an excellent working environment and a strong commitment to its values.
Please respond to this advertisement by email with your complete set of documents (in English) including a photo to: